Missing you – Alok Ranjan Dash
Alok Ranjan Dash, School No.1598 pass out from Sainik School Bhubaneswar in 1985 belongs to Ganga and Sutlej House respectively. After graduating from Ravenshaw College, Cuttack he persuaded Masters in Commerce from Delhi University. Qualified as a Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), Alok worked as a Financial Advisor in an MNC, Greaves Travels India Pvt Ltd in New Delhi. He acquired the skills of stock market investments, Risk management and individual financial planning.
It is with great sadness that Alok left for heavenly on Thursday, December 03, 2020 at the age of 53. Alok is lovingly remembered by wife Abhipsa and son Omm. He is the Loveliest in the family, won the hearts of friends & relatives with a pleasing personality and positive attitude.
Sharing his teachings from Life
- Have a Full Insurance coverage for your Family. Go for Term Insurance.
- Have sufficient Mediclaim for your Family members and yourself.
- Retire early from job. Spend quality time in Travelling with friends and family.
- Have good friends , judge them at the time of distress.
- Never give money to anyone for reasons like celebrating Birthday, for their tour, Business etc.
- Stock market is a good place to invest, with discipline and advise from an experienced financial advisor. Do not invest in Insurance Plans to grow money.
- Do not keep your pilgrimage for old age.